ADSM-L

Re: Install problem with a 3502-108 DLT changer

2000-12-01 11:31:08
Subject: Re: Install problem with a 3502-108 DLT changer
From: James Thompson <mezron AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:31:34 -0700
First off you should upgrade from the 3.7.0.0 GA code.
Secondly,  to see if you have it set correctly, post the output
of ADSMDLIST.EXE FILENAME .  This executable is located in the UTILS
directory where TSM is installed.  You can also play around with LBTEST.EXE
in the same directory.  LBTEST.EXE allows you to move tapes around in the
library.

James Thompson