ADSM-L

Install problem with a 3502-108 DLT changer

2000-12-01 10:02:35
Subject: Install problem with a 3502-108 DLT changer
From: Geoff Pusey <Geoff_Pusey AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:57:59 +0000
Hi,

I hope some one can verify if I have installed and configured this drive
correctly.

I have a NT 4 with sp6 in a NT cluster environment. with "Storage
Management Server for Windows NT - Version 3, Release 7, Level 0.0"

tsm: NMRIOESRV01>q drive

Library Name  Drive Name    Device Type  Device            ON LINE
LB0.0.0.3     MT1.0.0.3     DLT          MT1.0.0.3         Yes
LB0.0.0.3     MT1.0.0.3     DLT          MT1.0.0.3         Yes

*** ---> Q VOLUME

Volume Name                                         Storage              Device
            Estimated       Pct      Volume
                                                                   Pool Name
   Class Name      Capacity         Util      Status
                                                                 (MB)