ADSM-L

Re: Missing Requisites

2000-11-30 04:16:26
Subject: Re: Missing Requisites
From: Walter Ridderhof <Walter.Ridderhof AT MAIL.ING DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:00:21 +0000
     Yasmin,

     had the same problem, it's an erronous message because there is no
     3.7.0.0. tivoli.tsm.devices.fcprte fileset. SCSI and FC TSM support
     are mutually exclusive, the requisite is actually to not have scsi
     support installed.

     The way I installed the TSM fc support was to remove the 3.7.0.0.
     tivoli.tsm.devices.rte fileset (thru smit) then install the 3.7.3.0
     tivoli.tsm.devices.fcprte fileset after which I applied the 3.7.3.8
     patches.

     regards Walter Ridderhof.