ADSM-L

Re: Requisite Filesets missing

2000-11-28 09:20:30
Subject: Re: Requisite Filesets missing
From: Rejean Larivee/Quebec/IBM <rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:53:17 -0400
Hello,
the message is a bit misleading. There is no 3.7.0.0
level for the tivoli.tsm.devices.ftprte fileset. What you need
is the 3.7.3.0 level. You can download file IP22001.bff to get
this level. This is available at the following url :

ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/server/v3r7/AIX/3.7.3.0/

Another point, please follow the directions in the server
readme file. You will need to deinstall the tivoli.tsm.devices.rte
before you can install the tivoli.tsm.devices.fcprte. This is
specified in the server readme file.

Have a great day !
Rejean Larivee
Rejean Larivee