ADSM-L

Antwort: Requisite Filesets missing

2000-11-28 09:20:13
Subject: Antwort: Requisite Filesets missing
From: Harald Wassmann <harald.wassmann.hw AT BAYER-AG DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:16:45 +0100
HI Ameerul,

as far as I remember the tivoli.tsm.devices.fcprte  comes with tsmserver
3.7.3.0. You need it when your storage device are connected by fibre channel
and not as a scsi device. Fibre Channel and scsi support are excluding  each
other.

harald

 ameerulm AT hotmail DOT com
 Gesendet von: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
 11/28/00 10:26 AM
 Bitte antworten an ADSM-L