ADSM-L

Re: Exit Codes from server scripts.. ba stg giving a rc of zero even if it had failed...additional info.

2000-11-27 15:11:11
Subject: Re: Exit Codes from server scripts.. ba stg giving a rc of zero even if it had failed...additional info.
From: Tim Williams <Tim.Williams AT FRITOLAY DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:30:43 -0600
An update for the rc=0, from the ba stg process....even under a failed condition
is apparently fixed...
My etr was answered this way:
The fix for APAR IC24451 is included in the TSM 3.7.4 Server PTF which
is currently available for download.
**
FYI Thanks Tim
---------------------- Forwarded by Tim Williams/Frito-Lay/US on 11/27/2000