ADSM-L

Re: NT Service installation

2000-11-27 12:24:02
Subject: Re: NT Service installation
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 06:35:06 -0800
What service pack are you at on this computer?

I've had this problem and found if I go into the registry and double the
double quotes around the service name, ""TSM SQL SCHEDULER""  it then works.
This is a NT SP problem fix but I have seen it return even though the SP is
installed.

Geoff Gill
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC