ADSM-L

TDP for ORACLE on SOLARIS=2E

2015-10-04 17:26:33
Subject: TDP for ORACLE on SOLARIS=2E
From: bruce=2Emitchell@DB=2ECOM [mailto:bruce=2Emitchell@DB=2ECOM]
To: ADSM-L@VM=2EMARIST=2EEDU
Question=2E=2E=2E

     I'm attempting to install TDP v 2=2E1=2E0=2E10  on Solaris 2=2E6=2E Pkg's
obtained from Tivoli FTP site=2E

When I attempt to store the passwd using =2E/aobpwsd I get a coredump, and
nothing in dsierror=2Elog

I've set DSMO_NODE to  the virtual server in dsm=2Esys and see a connection
made to to the client from the server side :-

11/24/00   13:39:42  ANR0406I Session 14627 started for node NMS00ORA (TDP
                      Oracle SUN) (Tcp/Ip 10=2E129=2E24=2E213(43407))=2E
11/24/00   13:39:43  ANR0480W Session 14627 for node NMS00ORA (TDP Oracle
SUN)
                      terminated - connection with client severed=2E

Anyone have any ideas=2E The pkgadd for TDPoracle doesn't install a licence
file=2E We have the server licenced to support TDP=2E Do I need
a client licence as well???

Anyone have any ideas??

LONDON
Tel:       +44(0) 207 547 4917
Fax        +44(0) 207 650 7917
Mobile    +44(0) 468 361-885
email:    bruce=2Emitchell@db=2Ecom

--
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information=2E If you
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information=2E If you

Internet Confidentiality Message:

The information in this electronic mail message is Mortgage Services
Confidential and may be legally privileged=2E It is intended solely for
the addressee(s)=2E
Access to this Internet electronic mail message by anyone else is
unauthorized=2E If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful=2E

Email Attachment Disclaimer:

The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of
any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent=2E This
message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission=2E
By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts
full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses
and other defects=2E Mortgage Services is not liable for any loss or damage
arising in any way from this message or its attachments=2E