ADSM-L

Re: Sample Scripts not installed with TSM 4.1

2000-11-25 15:18:00
Subject: Re: Sample Scripts not installed with TSM 4.1
From: Joerg Pohlmann/CanWest/IBM <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:02:26 -0500
I have experienced the same thing. A number of files seem to have been
forgotten in the 4.1.0.0/4.1.1.0 NT server packages. All these file are
useful, but the most valuable ones for me have been scripts.smp and
ibmtsm.mac (the latter can easily be adapted to other external event
receivers). The others are ibmadsm.baroc, ibmtsm.baroc, ibmtsm.rls,
mib2adsm.tbl, userexitsample.c, userexitsample.h, userexitsample.rc, and
adsmserv.mib. If anyone has not saved these files from their 3.7.3
environment, please send me a note and I'll send them to you. ADSM-L does
not allow me to attach them here.

Joerg Pohlmann