ADSM-L

Re: licensing of TSM

2000-11-22 11:34:46
Subject: Re: licensing of TSM
From: David_Bohm AT TIVOLI DOT COM
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 08:34:16 -0800
If the filesystem is full and the nodelock file can not get written to then
you should get an ANR9627E message stating "Cannot access node license lock
file".
If this is not happening then let me know.

David Bohm
TSM server development
(520) 799-5082 T/L 321-5082
email - dbohm AT tivoli DOT com

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU> on 11/22/2000 07:24:32 AM