ADSM-L

nable to restore file

2000-11-21 11:46:08
Subject: nable to restore file
From: Toni Banire <Toni_T_Banire AT SBPHRD DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:45:01 +0000
I have some files on a NT system. An AppleMac server hosts the files for users
via software on the Apple machine called DAVE.
Not to familiar with DAVE,
Here's what happens when I do a restore

Lets say I have a dir (A) with 4 subdirs (a1...4) and the file resides in a4.

If I try to restore the file into a folder called a4i, I get the error msg
ANS1256E. I think it's to do with permissions. I have NTFS change permission on
the main dir where this file resides. The file itself has no other permissions
However, when I restore the file into A1i it's fine.

Not sure what's going on here

TIA
Toni