ADSM-L

Re: IO error ANR8311E with 3570 drive on AIX TSM411

2000-11-20 13:35:44
Subject: Re: IO error ANR8311E with 3570 drive on AIX TSM411
From: Walter Ridderhof <Walter.Ridderhof AT MAIL.ING DOT NL>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:59:48 +0000
     Norma,

     I think this has to do with the atape level. I remember some warning
     issued by IBM where you get harmless but annoying I/O error messages
     when atape is downlevel compared to the TSM level used, you'd have to
     upgrade to the latest atape level (5.3.?) to get rid of the messages.

     regards Walter Ridderhof