ADSM-L

Client Acceptor and firewall

2000-11-20 05:10:03
Subject: Client Acceptor and firewall
From: Petr Přerost <pprerost AT HTD DOT CZ>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:13:14 +0100
Hello ,
I am configuring TSM client throught firewall ( CheckPoint ) - I know that
this configuration is unsupported but we
created some rules for B/A a scheduler sessions . What I failed is client
acceptor - it seems that after
http connect to port 1581 client receives java applet + dynamic port number
used by java applet for connection
to client acceptor service . Does somebody know how to set up port used by
client acceptor ?
It seems that there is some communication on port 2370 between applet and
TSM client - any idea ?
Any help in this area will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Petr Prerost
e-mail pprerost AT htd DOT cz