ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade

2000-11-17 15:45:01
Subject: Re: Upgrade
From: Shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre.B AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:44:36 -0500
Today its not my day , now i just solved mt0, mt1 problem

Using folllowing commands , and reconfigured them through smit-tivoli-stotage
manger devices -tapes ..
everything worked fine and all problems resolved , configured ACSLS succesfully
medrs2:odmdelete -q name=rmt1 -o CuDv
0518-307 odmdelete: 0 objects deleted.
medrs2:odmdelete -q value3=rmt1 -o CuDvDr
0518-307 odmdelete: 0 objects deleted.

when restarted TSM 3.7.4  server
gives following error , which is my "tsmvg"  also databse/log  resides in that
vg..
tried varyonvg , no effect , any  help ..

 ANR1421W Read access denied for volume /tsm/bkuppool/bkup - volume offline.
ANR1421W Read access denied for volume /tsm/bkuppool/bkup - volume offline.
ANR1034W Files stored on volume /tsm/bkuppool/bkup cannot be migrated - volume
is offline or access mode is "unavailable" or "destroyed".
ANR1034W Files stored on volume /tsm/bkuppool/bkup cannot be migrated - volume
is offline or access mode is "unavailable" or "destroyed".

lients.
ANR2883I Server is licensed to support Tivoli Data Protection for Lotus Notes
clients.
ANR2884I Server is licensed to support Tivoli Data Protection for Lotus Domino
clients.
ANR2869I Server is licensed for Advanced Device Support.
TSM:TSM>
ANR0984I Process 1 for MIGRATION started in the BACKGROUND at 15:23:28.
ANR0984I Process 2 for MIGRATION started in the BACKGROUND at 15:23:28.
ANR1000I Migration process 2 started for storage pool BACKUPPOOL.
ANR1000I Migration process 1 started for storage pool BACKUPPOOL.
ANR1421W Read access denied for volume /tsm/bkuppool/bkup - volume offline.
ANR1421W Read access denied for volume /tsm/bkuppool/bkup - volume offline.
ANR1034W Files stored on volume /tsm/bkuppool/bkup cannot be migrated - volume
is offline or access mode is "unavailable" or "destroyed".
ANR1034W Files stored on volume /tsm/bkuppool/bkup cannot be migrated - volume
is offline or access mode is "unavailable" or "destroyed".
ANR1001I Migration process 2 ended for storage pool BACKUPPOOL.
ANR1001I Migration process 1 ended for storage pool BACKUPPOOL.
ANR0985I Process 2 for MIGRATION running in the BACKGROUND completed with
completion state SUCCESS at 15:23:28.
ANR0985I Process 1 for MIGRATION running in the BACKGROUND completed with
completion state SUCCESS at 15:23:28.
ANR8850I ACSLS library STK9710 is ready for operations.

"DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 11/17/2000
01:21:32 PM
Please respond to "DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us"
@ X400