ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Data Protection

2015-10-04 17:26:32
Subject: Re: Tivoli Data Protection
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Joshua,
Can you quantify much faster.
We use the connect agent and because it is only backing up the changed items
at
the document level, it works pretty well for us, most of our backups under
an
hour.
We also backup weekly at database level and the longest one of those takes
about
7 hours
more data over a not very fast link.
So if we go to Domino can we expect anything faster than the sort of speed
we
see with our
weekly database level backup.
Thanks, John

"Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM> on 11/16/2000 07:14:17 PM