ADSM-L

TDP For Exchange 5.5

2000-11-16 17:39:41
Subject: TDP For Exchange 5.5
From: Paul Dowie <DOWIE AT CLEAR.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:38:49 +1300
Hi,

Any chance that Del could help me with an answer ?

Client Version -TDP 1.1.1.01
Server Version -OS390 3.1.2.55

I am currently running a full exchange backup of both the dir & is every
night and it is working great.
What is now required is that on the 1st of every month an archive is written
and sent offsite. This is extracted via the managment class so I only want
the backup/archive from the 1st of the month then I need to have a seperate
management class from the rest of the month.
I have been told that if i run a backup with a seperate options file
specifying a 1st of the month management class that all my previous backup
versions with the normal daily management class will be rebound to the 1st
of the month management class ?, is this correct.

Is this incorrect or is there a better way to do this ?

thanks

Paul Dowie
Systems Engineer
CLEAR Communications Ltd