ADSM-L

Re: Missing files

2000-11-16 12:07:27
Subject: Re: Missing files
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:06:40 +0000
Henrik,
Run an SQL query against  backups for that filespace to see what you actually
have backed up for that directory.
If you have the backups you are after then it was a problem with the restore, if
not then it
is either in the include/excludes or your error log should show them as
failures.

Henrik Hansson <Henrik_Hansson AT ALBINT DOT COM> on 11/16/2000 04:45:44 PM