ADSM-L

Re: Antw: clibaux error on netware

2000-11-16 10:15:46
Subject: Re: Antw: clibaux error on netware
From: Blair Wickstrand <Blair_Wickstrand AT BR-INC DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:17:40 -0700
On Netware5, the system autoloads clibaux.

Reiner Sauer <ReinerSauer AT VINZENZ DOT DE> on 11/15/2000 02:52:32 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Blair Wickstrand/Poco)
Fax to:
Subject:  Antw: clibaux error on netware

Hi Paul,

we have NW 4.11 with patchlevel 8a  and TSM v4.1 and we get no error messages.

regards

Reiner

>>> vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU 15.11.2000 02:32:44 >>>
We have a Novell IntranetWare 4.11 user who is attempting to install TSM
v4.1.  After they install the software, when they try to:

   load sys:tivoli\tsm\client\ba\dsmc

they get an error saying that "clibaux needs to be loaded first".  I looked
through all of the TSM Netware installation documentation, and searched
this list via adsm.org, and found no reference to this NLM.  Has anyone
else seen this error and can they explain to me what is causing it?  I know
very little about Netware, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

...Paul