ADSM-L

Re: Opinions about ADSM/TSM?

2000-11-16 00:22:33
Subject: Re: Opinions about ADSM/TSM?
From: "Jennings, Andre" <ajennings AT CROWNCRAFTS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 00:22:08 -0500
Mr. W.

Contrary to George, I'll share my opinions or suggestions here or anywhere
(including your site).  I'm not so high minded that I 'feel the need' to
only share my 'oh so valuable' opinion on here or at Tivoli.(smile)  I will
go to any site where I can ask the proper question and receive a proper
answer.  That is the wonderful thing about the Internet.  If one site
doesn't have the answer, another might.  And as for the spirit of this
group, that is an individual thing.  So HIS sprit wasn't peaked!  So what!
I'm sure your site will be positive for some.  Keep up the good work.

Andre'