ADSM-L

Re: BackInit Problems with ADSM and SAP R/3 - Oracle

2000-11-13 11:36:48
Subject: Re: BackInit Problems with ADSM and SAP R/3 - Oracle
From: "Davidson, Becky" <DAVIDSBX AT EGR DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:40:57 -0600
It looks like a combination of issues....

*The first message says you need a higher version of brbackup/brarchive
*The node name that you have defined in the backint config files is
incorrect.  We use as our naming standard the <sid> id for the node name.
Log into adsm and do a "q node" to see if there is a node name that looks
correct.
*Make sure that you have configured the adsm node password in backint so
that it will connect.

That should get you past the initial errors.
Good luck.
Becky Davidson
Data Manager/AIX Administrator
EDS/Earthgrains