ADSM-L

Re: Installing the client acceptor

2000-11-10 11:44:56
Subject: Re: Installing the client acceptor
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:44:28 -0800
Whoops..... correct syntax for installing the remote client agent is:

dsmcutil install remoteagent /node:yournodename /password:yourpassword

I said "remoteclientagent" earlier, which is incorrect.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM/Tivoli
e-mail: andrew.raibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM> on 11/10/2000 09:41:36