ADSM-L

Re: find a file in tivoli

2000-11-09 18:23:59
Subject: Re: find a file in tivoli
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 18:24:56 -0500
I don't think there's a day goes by that I don't use this document as a
reference; it has been enormously helpful.

Some people may need to be reminded, though, that these are the tables from
ADSM 3.1.something.
Versions 3.7 and 4.1 have added some tables and some columns.

You can get the listings yourself of the tables for your ADSM server with:

select * from syscat.tables
select * from syscat.columns
select * from syscat.enumtypes