ADSM-L

Re: Client ver 3.7.2 - no SA software

2015-10-04 17:26:32
Subject: Re: Client ver 3.7.2 - no SA software
From: GEOFFREY.L.GILL [mailto:GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L
Sadly the SA GUI is gone, I'm not sure I ever read why it was taken out=

unless they are just trying to simplify things. I also liked it.

I did try a test though. I installed the 3.1.08 version on a computer a=
nd
upgraded to a newer version without removing. Since the new version doe=
not
install in the same directory structure as before I was able to keep th=
e SA
GUI and it seemed to work. I doubt Tivoli would support you if you had
problems since 3.1 is going off support soon.

Geoff Gill
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
Computer Systems Group