ADSM-L

3494 Help

2015-10-04 17:26:32
Subject: 3494 Help
From: Gary Matthews
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi All,

 We're currently looking at getting a new, to replace our full up
3575s.Either a 3494  - which as our budget only runs to a second user
model,support will be at a minimal, or possibly an ADIC Scalar 1000.  Is
anybody using either one in a mixed environment (Aix, NT,Novell -
ADIC/Mainframe,AIX, NT - 3494), any pointers on implementation, anything
to look out for?We've currently got ADSM 3.1 running on an SP (AIX
4.3.1/3)

OT - It looks like outsourcing is on the agenda, by a company called
CGI.
As they're new to the UK, nobody here has had any experience of them.
Anybody dealt with them, for good or bad? ( I think they're called
Certis
in Europe)

TIA

Gary Matthews