ADSM-L

3.7.3.8 tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.server

2000-11-08 15:15:34
Subject: 3.7.3.8 tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.server
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:09:52 -0800
I'm trying to install the TSM Server 3.7.3.8 patches to a 3.7.3.0
installation running on AIX 4.3.3.0.  My problem is that smit does not list
the tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.server in the installable filesets.  Any
suggestions as to what would cause this?

selected section from .toc  -- wrapped lines are indented for readability
selected section from .toc  -- wrapped lines are indented for readability
PA3738M.bff 4 R S tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.server {
PA3738M.bff 4 R S tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.server {
tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.server 03.07.0003.0008 1 N U en_US Tivoli Storage
        Manager Server Common Messages - US English
[
*prereq tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.server  3.7.0.0
%
/usr/lib/nls/msg/en_US 8864
/usr/lpp/SAVESPACE 8864
/usr/lib/objrepos 8
INSTWORK 56 16
%
%
%
IC26881  1 LABEL LIBVOLUME W/ OVERWRITE=YES CAN OVERWRITE THE LABELS OF
Ultrium  1 - Add support for IBM LTO Ultrium Devices
Drv_Rtry  1 - Improvement to mount retry processing for drive in use in a
              shared library
]
}

installp -l -d /aix43/tsm/aixsrv  output
installp -l -d /aix43/tsm/aixsrv  output
  Fileset Name                Level                     I/U Q Content
  Fileset Name                Level                     I/U Q Content
  tivoli.tsm.devices.rte      3.7.3.8                    S  b usr,root
#   Tivoli Storage Manager Device Support runtime

  tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.server 3.7.3.8                    S  N usr
#   Tivoli Storage Manager Server Common Messages - US E

  tivoli.tsm.server.rte42     3.7.3.8                    S  N usr,root
#   Tivoli Storage Manager Server Runtime

lslpp -l tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.devices  output
lslpp -l tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.devices  output
  Fileset                      Level  State      Description
  Fileset                      Level  State      Description