ADSM-L

Re: log file not emptying

2000-11-07 13:54:03
Subject: Re: log file not emptying
From: Steve Bennett <steve_bennett AT ADMIN.STATE.AK DOT US>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:55:56 -0900
I had this same problem. It was caused by a server to server session
that was hung and had been for 85 hours. I did a 'q ses' and then a 'can
sess' and the next db backup emptied the recovery log. It has happened
twice since I started using server to server about 6 months ago. If
there is no permanent fix the recovery could be automated with a script.

--
Steve Bennett, (907) 465-5783
Steve Bennett, (907) 465-5783