ADSM-L

Re: DRM-Is there an easy way to learn DRM?

2000-11-06 11:50:01
Subject: Re: DRM-Is there an easy way to learn DRM?
From: Sean M English/Charlotte/IBM <senglish AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:48:09 -0500
Ken,

Go take a look at the TSM Administrators Guide. There is a section just on
DRM and what you need to do to set it up.

Regards,

Sean M. English
IBM Global Services- South Delivery Center, Charlotte, NC
Distributed Storage Management/TSM
External: (704)594-2232             T/L: 8-794-2232
Pager:  (800)946--4646     PIN: 1428698

Good news is just life's way of keeping you off balance.

Ken Sedlacek <Ken_Sedlacek AT KYRUS DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 11/06/2000
11:24:34
AM