ADSM-L

Re: Installing TSM

2015-10-04 17:26:31
Subject: Re: Installing TSM
From: Shekhar Dhotre [mailto:Shekhar.Dhotre.B AT BAYER DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Have you created databse and log volumes on seaprate volume group dedicated
tsm or how ?
or in rootvg just create another file system  named /tsm  and create
database
and log volumes there ?
shekhar

"DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 11/03/2000
03:41:23 PM
Please respond to "DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us"
@
X400