ADSM-L

Novell Netware Client

2000-11-02 12:31:14
Subject: Novell Netware Client
From: Tom Melton <Tom_Melton AT EMORY DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:30:31 -0500
I have a Netware 5.1 with the *SM client that is attempting to use the
http gui for backup and restores, and it appears to require an
administrator account on the ADSM server.  The command line interface
works fine, without the administrator account on the ADSM server.  Does
anyone else have this problem, and what is the workaround.  I will not
give out the administrator priviledges that the client appears to
require.

Options?  Note..I am the AIX/ADSM person, not the Netware sysadmin, so
I personally did not install the Netware clients.

ADSM 3.1.2.55 (server)
tried various *SM client levels

Tom Melton
Emory HealthCare