ADSM-L

Re: Error ANS1078S *** Unknown system error 265; program ending * **

2000-11-02 08:37:05
Subject: Re: Error ANS1078S *** Unknown system error 265; program ending * **
From: "Burkhart, Damon" <DBurkhar AT KMART DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:27:43 -0500
I am doing testing with the TSM client for a similar problem.  SMS2 causes
ADSM to Dr. Watson when backing up the registry (NT4 SP6a).  Once I remove
the registry backup from the Opt file, it completed successfully.  After
trouble shooting with Microsoft, they were unable to find the cause in their
software (even with all services associated with SMS and SQL turned off it
failed).  An additional note: TSM 3.7.2 caused a failure for a Tivoli
Framework service, so I will be testing the 4.1 client.

Damon Burkhart
Operations Analyst
Server Operations
Kmart Corporation