ADSM-L

Re: what to do with bad tapes

2000-11-01 09:32:07
Subject: Re: what to do with bad tapes
From: Shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre.B AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:31:40 -0500
True , but depends on which tape gone  bad ,tape from  tapepool or copypool ?
   if tape in copypool goes bad every morning  " backup stgpool tapepool
copypool" command
  backups the primary pool (tapepool) to copypool ( in  my case  i am having
extra copypool  -> copypool1  )
  and in case of request to restore you are always having an onsite copy in
tapepool ..
   i am using DRM , which does this function for me. may be i am missing
something.. reading Admin Guide for the same .

"DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 11/01/2000
09:14:50 AM
Please respond to "DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us"
@ X400