ADSM-L

Re: Offsite Vaulting

2015-10-04 17:26:31
Subject: Re: Offsite Vaulting
From: Gill, Geoffrey L. [mailto:GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
We are setting up CA1 to work with the TMS and take care of this, all part
of MVS which I know nothing about but others on the list probably do. We
haven't been completely successful yet, still under construction, but it
should be finished soon....I hope, and so does the tape librarian....

Geoff Gill
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
Computer Systems Group