ADSM-L

Re: ADSM 3.1.2.5x and 3590 Extended Length?

2000-09-30 14:16:06
Subject: Re: ADSM 3.1.2.5x and 3590 Extended Length?
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 11:15:01 -0700
Richard,

sorry, mis-read your request and answered the wrong question.

Yes, I'd like to also know what level you need for extended length and not
just double-track drives.

 .. joe.f.
P.S.  My CE informs me I still need the (non-head) hub upgrade to handle
"K" tapes and their extra length tape.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley