ADSM-L

Re: Events not send to activity log

2000-09-28 14:54:39
Subject: Re: Events not send to activity log
From: Estee Chen <glicadsm AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:53:30 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the info.
This apar is fixed in client V4.1, I've upgraded my client and it's working
fine now. I still have the RESOURCEUTILIZATION=10 and IDLETIMEOUT=15.

Regards,
Estee Chen

From: Darlene E Wnukowski <Darlene.Wnukowski AT SFICORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:57:00 -0500

Check Tivoli apar IC26196. It sounds like that describes what you are
seeing.
The apar recommends setting resourceutilization to 1 or running client code
version 3.1.

Darlene E. Wnukowski
Lead Systems Programmer
Schreiber Foods, Inc.