ADSM-L

TDP for Lotus Domino: Run from the same system User ID Domino server is running under???

2000-09-27 18:39:41
Subject: TDP for Lotus Domino: Run from the same system User ID Domino server is running under???
From: Chris McMahon <chris.mcmahon AT CENTRELINK.GOV DOT AU>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:18:55 +1100
Page 6 of the TDP 1.1 for Lotus Domino Installation and User Guide says:

"TDP for Lotus Domino must run from the same system user ID the Domino server is
running under."

Are we talking Notes ID or OS account?  The Domino server is running as a
service (ie running as System) as would be the TSM services.  But of course if I
logon with my NT account and run up the TDP GUI or use TDP command line then by
definition I'm using a different account.  Clarification regarding this broad
sweeping statement in the manual that has no follow up detail anywhere I can
find would be appreciated.

Chris McMahon