ADSM-L

Re: Disaster Recovery Test.

2000-09-27 17:37:19
Subject: Re: Disaster Recovery Test.
From: Shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre.B AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:36:13 -0400
Matt,
For restoring TSM database   ,manually place the database volume in the
automated library  and note the element no.
Where you placed the database  volume ,   then update the comments in the
device configuration file. to identify location of those volumes.
for more information see : Admin Guide  page  787 ,789.
your libraries elements nos.  can be found on Tivoli`s web site
http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/devices_latest

shekhar

"DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 09/27/2000
02:18:43 PM
Please respond to "DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us"
@ X400