ADSM-L

Client 4.1.1

2015-10-04 17:27:38
Subject: Client 4.1.1
From: Jim Kirkman [mailto:jmk AT southtoe.adp.unc DOT edu]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hello,

I've now installed this client on two Windows NT 4.0 SP6 machines with
the same behavior. No services are installed automatically. In previous
versions the Remote Client Agent and the Client Acceptor services were
added on installation, leaving the Scheduler to install manually with
the dsmcutil program. The readme documentation leads one to believe that
the Web Client pieces are installed automatically. Am I dealing with a
new 'feature' here or is there something wrong?

Both machines have been first time installations of an ADSM/TSM client.
The services install fine using the dsmcutil program.

--
Jim Kirkman
Jim Kirkman