ADSM-L

Re: restore of primary storage pool from copy storage pool q

2000-09-27 09:51:43
Subject: Re: restore of primary storage pool from copy storage pool q
From: Shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre.B AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:50:38 -0400
The disaster recovery script does this or we have to manually  do this?  i.e.
mark copypool read only  and primary destroyed?

"DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 09/27/2000
09:34:46 AM
Please respond to "DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us"
@ X400