ADSM-L

Backing up NetWare Cluster

2000-09-26 08:53:37
Subject: Backing up NetWare Cluster
From: "Forgosh, Seth" <sforgosh AT TIAA-CREF DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:52:18 -0400
I am trying to backup a NetWare Cluster and am having trouble with the
scheduling. I have defined one node name that both servers in the cluster
use and a single schedule set to run daily at 8PM. Is this correct? Since
any of the volumes could be mounted on either of the servers at any given
time, I would like to avoid having more than one filespace for each volume.
Any information or suggestions would be appreciated.
Seth Forgosh