ADSM-L

Re: Import failure

2000-09-24 11:54:17
Subject: Re: Import failure
From: s frederic johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:53:10 -0500
Kelly,

The README for 3.7.3.8 says that the problem with multitape imports is
fixed, which is why I only posted my results from that release.  Friday
night from home I moved the export tapes back to the export machine and
tried to import with preview from those tapes.  The result is the same.
So now I think it's time for the hardware guys to have a look.