ADSM-L

Tivoli test vouchers (2) available

2000-09-21 17:09:58
Subject: Tivoli test vouchers (2) available
From: ben huber <ben AT KELMAN DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:54:26 -0600
Hi,

As a result of participating in the beta exam early this year, I received three
(one of which I'm reserving for my boss in case she wants to write the exam)
"pre-paid exam vouchers good at any Sylvan Testing Center worldwide.  The
vouchers, valued at $150.00 each, are valid for use with any published Tivolie
exam and are transferable to a friend or colleague."

So, if you're reading this on the adsm-l list, I'll consider you a colleague.
If you can use one of these vouchers, please e-mail me at ben AT kelman DOT com
and
I'll provide you with the voucher number free of charge (but only to the first
two respondants).  No, you can't have my Tivoli Professional Certification Polo
shirt.

Regards,

Ben Huber
Data Support Analyst