ADSM-L

Re: Would you buy TSM again.

2000-09-19 12:27:01
Subject: Re: Would you buy TSM again.
From: Gail Riley <gail AT STORAGECOM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:26:45 -0400
I am new to TSM (past 6 months).  I went to the basic and advanced TSM
classes and found them both very useful.  If it wasn't for the classes there
are certain things I would have struggled with for too long.  The Redbooks
and this newsgroup are also very helpful.

I feel TSM is extremely powerful and flexible providing many options to a
user.  I see these options as strengths, not weaknesses. I need to have the
knowledge to make the best choices for my installation to be successful.  So
far, so good.

I'm all for it!