ADSM-L

Re: TSM Server 4.1.1

2000-09-14 16:13:01
Subject: Re: TSM Server 4.1.1
From: Tim Williams <Tim.Williams AT FRITOLAY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:33:35 -0500
Not suprising (argh!).....any info in the README files? (it wouldn't suprise me
if there weren't....)...
When I get to it AND if I see the same symptoms when I upgrade to 4.1 AND if
there's no info in any readme....I'll open yet another etr/pmr...
Anyway...hopefully you have your *.lic files   (we're aix...server)...they are
in the /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin directory (usually...):
then the command
register lic file=/usr/fivoli/tsm/server/bin/50client.lic
(for example).
FYI Thanks Tim

Dean Winger <adsmmgr AT wcer.wisc DOT edu>
09/14/2000 12:09 PM