ADSM-L

Re: Restore of Inactive System Objects on W2K

2015-10-04 17:27:37
Subject: Re: Restore of Inactive System Objects on W2K
From: Andy Raibeck [mailto:Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Improvements to support for the Windows 2000 system objects (both
backup and recovery) is a high priority. Our current plan has these
improvements being rolled out over several releases during the next
9 - 12 months. Support for restoring inactive system objects is
among these improvements, although it will most likely appear toward
the latter part of the rollout.

Standard caveats about this not being a formal announcement apply,
as plans are subject to change. We have just recently started
nailing down plans for these improvements, and Tricia was most
likely not aware of the change in status for this particular item.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM/Tivoli
e-mail: andrew.raibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."