ADSM-L

Re: Exchange server backup

2000-09-13 15:33:16
Subject: Re: Exchange server backup
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:33:23 -0400
Joanne,

If you do not want to shutdown your Exchange Server to back it up,
you need a product that allows you to take online "hot" backups
of the Exchange Server.  Tivoli has a solution. It's called:

   Tivoli Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange Server

More info can be found here:

   http://www.tivoli.com/products/index/data_protect_exchange/index.html

Thanks,

Del