ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:27:37
é Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41(021) 924 3543  7 +41 (021) 924 4589  * B 133
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.

--0__?SG1ncXvzuhW23NxGb0AkRkx4ftH6AfcAOAUevgH3VHNHeUZMsI8AEI--