ADSM-L

Outlook.pst file on client workstations

2015-10-04 17:27:37
Subject: Outlook.pst file on client workstations
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
We would like to back up the .pst file on the client workstations. Could
anyone share their strategy on how they are doing this successfully?
Apparently, the recommendation is to shut down outlook prior to backing up
this file.  We are not in a position to do this because it may interfere
with the user depending on when the backup runs.

If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Brenda Collins,
Storage Solutions Group
Phone: 651-848-5808
Email:  brenda.collins AT westgroup DOT com

Disclaimer:  "The views, opinions and judgements expressed in this message
are solely those of the author.  The message contents have not been reviewed
or approved by West Group."