ADSM-L

Re: TDP Domino failure

2000-09-08 09:36:01
Subject: Re: TDP Domino failure
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:35:52 -0400
Ron,

Just now responding...vacation was nice!

The out-of-sequence verb is causing the problem...
We need to find out what is causing the protocol error
that started this whole chain of events...
The best way to do this is to get a trace.
So...if you are still experiencing this problem,
please open a problem with IBM/Tivoli support so
we can get the proper traces to diagnose this.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler