ADSM-L

Re: Restore

2000-09-07 09:16:54
Subject: Re: Restore
From: Shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre.B AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:17:01 -0400
Hi Richards,
yes that was the one thing  the app and app both are same on both the boxes ,
but corrected and tried again.
second thing i dont have any archives , and i am  trying to retrieve , so the
error was correct.  now
i will do archiveing first than , retrieve . meanwhile if i want to restore  ,
what would be the command syntax .
in place  of      dsmc  ret       so ret will be replaced by res  ? or what ?

Thank you very much .

"DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 09/07/2000
07:36:00 AM
Please respond to "DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us"
@ X400