ADSM-L

Re: How do I use the DIRMC option

2000-08-30 07:52:26
Subject: Re: How do I use the DIRMC option
From: "Talafous, John G." <Talafous AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:52:22 -0400
A search of the ADSM-L archive at
http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm-current.html would do well.
The documentation, though scant, that I have found is in the Tivoli Storage
Manager Installing the Clients manual. Note: I have place the DIRMC in the
clientoptionset on the server rather than coding it in each and every
dsm.opt file.

Kenneth & Susan Bury [kbury AT CAROLINA.RR DOT COM] also wrote:
>There were some technical changes made to the client that essentially
>renders the need for dirmc obsolete.

Ken,
  Could you provide details? I was unaware of any change that would impact
this. Your advice would be appreciated. TIA

John G. Talafous                         Sr. Tech. Prog/Anal
The Timken Company                 Phone: (330)-471-3390
P.O. Box 6927                           Fax  : (330)-471-4034
1835 Dueber Ave. S.W.
Canton, Ohio USA  44706-0927
talafous AT timken DOT com                  http://www.timken.com/